Women in Real Estate Conference
"Thank you for the opportunity to attend such a wonderful conference, and for making access for me so easy and enjoyable. The WIRE Conference was outstanding. I look forward to attending future events of the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate."
McKinney Advisory Group
Join the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate (BMC), within the University of San Diego School of Business, for its Sixth Annual Women in Real Estate (WIRE) Conference. The event will take place on October 26 and will feature Barbara Stewart – global researcher and author of the Rich Thinking series of white papers on women and finance. Stewart will share insights from her personal interviews with over 400 leaders from around the world.
- The rise of the financially confident woman. Who is she and how is she changing the way we do business?
- The seismic shift in workplace culture: it’s happening faster than you think.
- Why moving to a female-centric communication style is a must in 2016 and beyond.
- Finance is the new black: just as every industry is now digital, every job in today’s world requires financial knowledge.
- More women equals more money. How to make the real estate industry more attractive to women.
- What can we learn from corporate role models about the importance of gender diversity?
- Why empathy and the ability to build trust are core skills for the sophisticated advisors of the future.
- How learning about finance can play a major role in a woman’s life successes and feeling of confidence.
- Get paid what you are worth! Best practices from around the world.
- Technology has changed everything: mobile, sharing and data.
The annual WIRE Conference attracts more than 200 real estate and financial services professionals and highlights successful women in the real estate industry regionally, nationally and internationally. The conference is open to everyone.
Sixth Annual Women in Real Estate Conference:
October 26, 2016
3-3:30 p.m. Registration and Networking; 3:30-5:30 p.m. Program; 5:30-6:30 p.m. Networking ReceptionUniversity of San Diego, Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice Theatre
5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA 92110
Pricing: $80 for General Registration; $40 for Real Estate Alumni Association Members; $800 for 10
Reserved Seats; $400 for Five Reserved Seats
Register now for the Sixth Annual Women in Real Estate Conference.
For questions or sponsorship opportunities, contact Diane Ice, events and committees manager, at (619) 260-2379.