Welcome to USD's One Stop Student Center! Located in UC 126, the One Stop welcomes all students who need assistance with their registration, student account, or financial aid. Our mission is to consolidate the business transactions of the Financial Aid, Registrar, and Student Accounts offices into one location where students can receive outstanding customer service.
Grad Fest I
If you plan to graduate this May, August, or January please come see us at Grad Fest Wednesday, 3/11 and Thursday, 3/12 from 10:00 am- 6:00 pm outside of the Torero Store.
At Grad Fest you'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet with One Stop Counselors and Registrar
- Order Regalia (cap and gown), by GreenWeaver made from 100% recycled plastic bottles ($25)
- Shop for USD Palm Medallion Silk Stoles
- Order Graduation Announcements by CB Graduation
- Get a free portrait sitting from DiFranco Photography, with option to purchase prints
- Order the USD Class Ring by Balfour
- Get University Diploma Frames for 20% off, only during GradFest
- Shop for your Lei at Graduation Leis
Summer registration is available online to all current students through Friday, March 30th.
Note: After March 30 online registration is closed to all summer registrations; you may not add or drop summer classes online. All changes to your summer registration schedule must be completed in person at the One Stop Student Center in the Hahn University Center.
Walk-in registration begins Tuesday, April 7 at 9 a.m. in the One Stop Student Center.
Bring with you:
- Add/Drop Form
- Payment for tuition in full, in the form of a check, made payable to USD, online payment confirmation number, or complete the financial aid process as described under Payment Options, on page 4 of the summer catalog.
Fall online registration begins on April 7 at 7:30 am.
To view the reservation schedule:
One Stop Services
- Registration and registration changes; transcript requests; enrollment verification; reviewing your DARS; FERPA; graduation petitions
- Payments on student account; student account counseling; student account holds
- Assistance with financial aid questions
- Assistance with your mysandiego portal; and many other services.