Welcome to USD's One Stop Student Center! Located in UC 126, the One Stop welcomes all students who need assistance with their registration, student account, or financial aid. Our mission is to consolidate the business transactions of the Financial Aid, Registrar, and Student Accounts offices into one location where students can receive outstanding customer service.
Cap & Gown Pick up Instructions
If you attempted to pick up your cap and gown and were unable to do so please follow the instructions below to obtain clearance:
- Please go to the One Stop Student Center in UC 126 to obtain the Summer Graduation Clearance Form.
- The form will be issued once you have added summer courses and are paid in full.
- You will take the Summer Graduation Clearance Form to the Registrar’s Office in Founder’s Hall Room 117 to get a clearance card once your DARS is all green. Half of the card will be used to pick up the cap and gown at the Torero Store, and the other half will be used to pick up commencement tickets at the JCP ticket office.
- Please go directly to the Registrar’s office in Founder’s Hall Room 117 to get a clearance card once your DARS is all green. Half of the card will be used to pick up the cap and gown at the Torero Store, and the other half will be used to pick up commencement tickets at the JCP ticket office.
The online Summer 2015 registration period is over. To add a summer class either visit the One Stop in-person or send us an email with the CRN of the course you would like to add/drop.
To add a summer course:
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration OR
- You must have approved financial aid in place (please check your portal to complete all required financial aid documents associated with your offer).
- If you are an August Grad your account must be paid in full/you must have approved financial aid in place to get cleared to pick up your cap and gown and commencement tickets.
To view the Summer 2015 Calendar:
Fall online registration is now open to all continuing students through September 14th, 2015.
Summer Office Hours
The One Stop Student Center will be closed for a university meeting from 12:30 pm- 4:00 pm on Wednesday May 27th. We will then re-open from 4- 5 pm.
Starting the week of June 8th the One Stop Student Center will be closing on Wednesdays at 5 pm. We will resume our normal business hours starting Wednesday August 26th. Please come visit us during our summer office hours with any questions or feel free to email us at email@example.com. We would be happy to assist you!
Summer Office Hours:
Mon, Tues, Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Thursday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
One Stop Services
- Registration and registration changes; transcript requests; enrollment verification; reviewing your DARS; FERPA; graduation petitions
- Payments on student account; student account counseling; student account holds
- Assistance with financial aid questions
- Assistance with your mysandiego portal; and many other services.