Graduate Business Programs Information Fair
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice, Rooms A-D
San Diego, CA 92110
Mark your calendars to hear a special sample lecture by Professor Stephen Conroy on the US Economy and 2012 Presidential Elections, and learn more about USD's graduate business degree programs.
The fair begins with registration at 5:30 p.m. and the scheduled program will start at 6 p.m.
Representatives from each of our graduate business programs will be available to answer questions regarding admissions standards, degree requirements and financial considerations. USD offers the following graduate business degrees:
- Master of Business Administration
- International Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Real Estate
- Master of Science in Accountancy
- Master of Science in Taxation
- Master of Science in Executive Leadership
- Master of Science in Global Leadership
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Dual and Joint Degree Programs
Refreshments will be served. To RSVP, click here.