Online Services - Access your Mywellness Portal
Graduates are not eligible for services after graduation
- Schedule and Cancel Appointments
- Request a Referral
- Medical Records
- Prescription Refills
- Billing and Account Summary
- Message Your Provider
ATHLETES schedule your Cardiac Screening EKG Online !
USD Quick Links
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- C.A.R.E. Campus Assault Resources and Education
- Wellbeing Learn the tools to take care of your Mind, Body, and Spirit
For Urgent Medical Questions contact Public Safety at 619-260-7777 who will contact the On-Call Provider.
Student Health Insurance Plan
All full-time undergraduate and graduate students are REQUIRED to have Health Insurance at the University of San Diego.
- For important enrollment and waiver dates visit the Health Insurance website
- For benefit and plan information visit Gallagher Student Health Plan
The USD sponsored policy provides comprehensive care that allows students to waive deductibles if referrals are generated by the Student Health Center.
The Student Health Center is closely monitoring all health concerns including:
- Meningococcal Meningitis
For more information Click Here
Any USD student, faculty, or staff who has traveled to an EVD-affected region (Liberia, Sierra Leone, or Guinea) since the outbreak began is encouraged to Contact Us, to get instructions on self monitoring, self care, and spread prevention.