Hours and Location
Intercession, Spring Break and Summer Session Hours See eligibility):
- Patient Care Hours: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Fall and Spring Semesters (See fall and spring eligibility):
Patient Care Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays (Beginning September 7th): 8:30 - 12 p.m. and 1:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Immunization and Lab Clinic Hours (TB test's are NOT administered on Thursday's or Friday's when a Holiday follows.)
- Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday's 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Closed from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Closed Weekends, Holidays, and for Special Events
Scheduling reminders Click here:
After Hours: For urgent medical questions that occur when the health center is closed visit our After-Hours page. If this is an on-campus emergency dial (619) 260-2222, if this is an off campus emergency dial 911 or visit the nearest emergency department.
The Student Health Center is located on the north side of campus, Main Floor of Maher Hall, Room 140. One building east of The Immaculata Church. Entrance at the northwest corner of Maher. Follow the sidewalk along Aroma's and walk north.