Real Estate Masters Program
Are you ready to seriously advance your career in real estate?With USD's Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE) program, you will not only get a real-world, practical education balanced with academic theory, but also make important connections with professionals in the commercial real estate industry.
In just 10 months, USD's MSRE program offers:
- A personalized learning experience. Small class sizes, group projects, and accessible professors help you understand current real estate best practices and situations.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum. We offer cutting-edge theory designed to help you advance your career and step ahead of the competition.
- Fast-tracking to professional certifications and designations. Our program will save you time and money towards ARGUS, LEED, CCIM, CPM and MAI.
- Study abroad opportunities. Get an international perspective on commercial real estate during Intersession in January.
- Connections to industry professionals through mentorships, internships, networking events and the conferences of the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate.
At the University of San Diego, you'll discover many opportunities to advance your real estate career and to become a respected, responsible leader in the industry.
Program Length Full Time: 10 Months, Part Time: 22 Months
Cohort Size Up to 30 Students
Al Carey, CEO of PepsiCo North America, will speak at the University of San Diego Sch…
A team of Master of Science in Real Estate students from the University of San Diego …
On February 23, the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate hosted its 14th Annual Real…
Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate's Breakfast at the BMC, A Summer Housing Affordability Conference
7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice Theatre