Real Estate Masters Program
Are you ready to seriously advance your career in real estate?With USD's Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE) program, you will not only get a real-world, practical education balanced with academic theory, but also make important connections with professionals in the commercial real estate industry.
In just 10 months, USD's MSRE program offers:
- A personalized learning experience. Small class sizes, group projects, and accessible professors help you understand current real estate best practices and situations.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum. We offer cutting-edge theory designed to help you advance your career and step ahead of the competition.
- Fast-tracking to professional certifications and designations. Our program will save you time and money towards ARGUS, LEED, CCIM, CPM and MAI.
- Study abroad opportunities. Get an international perspective on commercial real estate during Intersession in January.
- Connections to industry professionals through mentorships, internships, networking events and the conferences of the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate.
At the University of San Diego, you'll discover many opportunities to advance your real estate career and to become a respected, responsible leader in the industry.
Program Length Full Time: 10 Months, Part Time: 22 Months
Cohort Size Up to 30 Students
Norm Miller, the Han Chair for Real Estate Finance in the University of San Diego Sch…
The 13th cohort of the Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE) program kicked-of…
Creating the City of the Future: Safety is First; Density, Mixed Use and Convenience …
3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice Theatre
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Hahn School of Nursing and Health Science 106
5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
La Gran Terraza