Visiting USD Law Career Services
School of Law
The University of San Diego School of Law is located at 5998 Alcalá Park, San Diego, CA 92110.
The School of Law includes three buildings on the main campus—Warren Hall, the Pardee Legal Research Center and Guadalupe Hall—as well as the legal clinics facility, which is located right next to campus. Warren Hall houses the Office of Career Services and our on-campus interview suites. Please check in at the Career Services reception desk in Warren Hall, Room 113.
Driving Directions to the University of San Diego
- From the North: Use I-5 South, exit Sea World Dr. & Tecolote Rd. and proceed left at stoplight toward Morena Blvd. Turn right on Morena, left on Napa, and left on Linda Vista Rd. Travel to the second stoplight to USD's East entrance, turn left and enter campus.
- From the South (or the airport): Use I-5 North, exit Morena Blvd. (signs will say: Morena Blvd. use I-8 East) Stay to the right and follow the signs for Morena Blvd. Take the first right onto Linda Vista Rd. Travel to the third stoplight to USD's East entrance, turn left and enter campus.
- From the East: Use I-8 West, exit at Morena Blvd., go right onto Linda Vista Road and travel to the third stoplight to USD's East entrance, turn left and enter campus.
- From the airport: The campus is a ten minute cab ride from the airport (approximately $15.00).
- Once you have entered campus (from all directions): From the East Entrance, the USD Law Office of Career Services is located in Warren Hall which is the third building on the left after turning left onto Torero Way.
Law School Parking
Because parking is limited at the university, we have reserved a parking space for you in the parking structure closest to the law school.
Please enter the campus through the East Entrance. If driving east on Linda Vista Road, this will be the second USD entrance on your left. Upon entering campus, you will find a visitor kiosk on your left. Please stop at the kiosk and let the attendant know you are participating in our recruiting program. The attendant will provide you with a green visitor parking permit to place on the dashboard of your car. Drive straight through the intersection in front of the visitor kiosk and turn right into the large parking structure on your immediate right. Your reserved parking space will have a sign displaying the number printed on your green visitor permit. Feel free to ask the attendant to direct you. If you have any difficulty, please call the Office of Career Services at (619) 260-4529, and we will send a representative to assist you.
Walking Directions to Warren Hall
After you leave the parking structure, turn right to head west and uphill on Torero Way, the main street through campus. On your left, you will first pass the Degheri Alumni Center followed by the Pardee Legal Research Center. The third building on your left will be Warren Hall. The Career Services Office is located in Room 113 on the far side of Warren Hall. Please check in at the reception desk at the Office of Career Services and we will accompany you to your interview room.
The Office of Career Services provides complimentary breakfast and lunch to employers participating in our on-campus recruiting programs.
Continental breakfast and custom beverage options are available throughout the day at the coffee cart outside of Warren Hall. We also invite you to be our guest for lunch at Pavilion Dining, home to an array of unique dining concepts or at La Gran Terraza, our on-campus restaurant featuring outstanding California bistro cuisine with an international flair.
Accommodations closest to the USD campus can be found in the Mission Valley, Old Town and Hotel Circle areas of San Diego. USD has a partnership with Bartell Hotels. Special rates at any of the company's seven area hotels are available to anyone visiting the USD campus.