by default "briefcase" in windows 7 does not have all the fields viewable.
in order to make them viewable you need to :
Open the "Organize" Menu, Open "Layout", and select "Menu bar"
Once the "Menu bar" is viewable, Open "View", and select "Choose Details"
Once the "Choose Details" window is open, check the additional boxes and click "OK"
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Windows 7 training link
- How do I turn on automatic updates for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X?
- Apple Migration Assistant Time Zone Fix
- Windows 8 Support at USD
- USD Owned Computers and OS X Yosemite
- What Operating Systems are supported by the ITS Help Desk?
- How do I turn on Automatic updates for Windows XP?