The University of San Diego's Law program uses a testing application by Examsoft called SofTest. This application is highly recommended for law students, as it allows students to type tests on their computer instead of handwriting answers. This application is also used for the California BAR exam.
SofTest is supported on Windows PCs (with XP, Vista, or 7) or on Apple computers (with OS X 10.5.8 or newer).
USD recommends you download and try out SofTest with a practice exam well before your first midterm or final. Law students can download the application at http://www.examsoft.com/usdlaw
If you experience any problems with SofTest, USD has some resources to assist.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Dropbox for Business
- Software Licensing
- Software Request for Labs
- What if I move a shared Dropbox link or want to unshare a link?
- Automatic Software Updates via KBox
- Tools for Sharing Files: Google Drive and Dropbox
- Which Internet Browsers are supported through USD?
- Rosetta Stone Subscription
- McGraw-Hill Connect is unable to submit with Safari
- How to install and sync Dropbox on Windows 7
- VM Fusion Installation
- How to install Dropbox for Mac
- How do I take a screenshot of my computer?
- What if Dropbox is already using my @sandiego.edu email address?