The University of San Diego's Law program uses a testing application by Examsoft called SofTest. This application is highly recommended for law students, as it allows students to type tests on their computer instead of handwriting answers. This application is also used for the California BAR exam.
SofTest is supported on Windows PCs (with XP, Vista, or 7) or on Apple computers (with OS X 10.5.8 or newer).
USD recommends you download and try out SofTest with a practice exam well before your first midterm or final. Law students can download the application at http://www.examsoft.com/usdlaw
If you experience any problems with SofTest, USD has some resources to assist.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Software Licensing
- Watson Analytics Student Edition
- Dropbox for Business
- Software Request for Labs
- Tools for Sharing Files: Google Drive and Dropbox
- Rosetta Stone Subscription
- Which Internet Browsers are supported through USD?
- What if I move a shared Dropbox link or want to unshare a link?
- Automatic Software Updates via KBox
- VM Fusion Installation
- How to install Dropbox for Mac
- How to install and sync Dropbox on Windows 7
- How do I take a screenshot of my computer?
- What if Dropbox is already using my @sandiego.edu email address?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED