Are you ready to seriously advance your career in real estate?With USD's Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE) program, you will not only get a real-world, practical education balanced with academic theory, but also make important connections with professionals in the commercial real estate industry.
In just 10 months, USD's MSRE program offers:
- A personalized learning experience. Small class sizes, group projects, and accessible professors help you understand current real estate best practices and situations.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum. We offer cutting-edge theory designed to help you advance your career and step ahead of the competition.
- Fast-tracking to professional certifications and designations. Our program will save you time and money towards ARGUS, LEED, CCIM, CPM and MAI.
- Study abroad opportunities. Get an international perspective on commercial real estate during Intersession in January.
- Connections to industry professionals through mentorships, internships, networking events and the conferences of the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate.
At the University of San Diego, you'll discover many opportunities to advance your real estate career and to become a respected, responsible leader in the industry.
Program Length Full Time: 10 Months, Part Time: 22 Months
Cohort Size Up to 30 Students
The University of San Diego announced today the selection of Jaime Alonso Góme…
Research by Norm Miller, the Hahn Chair of Real Estate Finance, on the overhype of a …
Victor Alfonso, vice president of Brixton Capital, and Jon Mesa, vice president of Wo…
9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Olin Hall 226
7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice
5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice AB