Thank you for your interest in the University of San Diego. We recognize that you have many choices when it comes to selecting the college you would like to attend, and to help you with this very important decisionwe cordially invite you to attend the Multicultural Experience (ME@USD) Program. This day visit program is hosted by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions on November 22nd, 2013 from 8:00am – 3:00pm. ME@USD is designed to provide prospective high school seniors with an opportunity to learn more about what admissions looks for in a successful applicant and about Torero Life at the University of San Diego. This full day of exploration will include:
- Breakfast and lunch with USD students
- A classroom visit, where you will get a first-hand look at one of our world class faculty members in action
- An in-depth tour of our beautiful campus and student housing options
- An opportunity to experience our nationally recognized, award-winning dining program
- A chance to hear an informative panel discussion about USD student life, academic programs, and student resources
- An admissions case study, designed to teach college applicants about what admissions personnel really look for as they evaluate college application.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will be providing travel reimbursement and/or gas cards to students who are selected to participate and will be traveling to our campus from the Greater Los Angeles area and other areas outside of San Diego County.
Interested students must click on the link below and provide the requested info along with a brief statement about why they should be chosen for this program. Space is limited and fills up quickly, so we encourage you to respond as soon as possible.
Please DO NOT make any travel arrangements until you have received confirmation from us that you’ve been selected.
Selecting a college that is right for you can be a difficult process. It is our hope that by visiting our campus, getting to know our students and learning more about our academic programs, you will be able to see for yourself if USD is the right fit for you.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.com or call (619) 260-4506.