Thank you for your interest in the University of San Diego. We recognize that you have many choices when it comes to selecting the college you would like to attend, so to help you with this very important decision, we cordially invite you to attend the Multicultural Experience (ME@USD) Program. This program is hosted by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and is designed to provide prospective high school seniors with an opportunity to learn more about the student experience at the University of San Diego. The ME@USD program will provide you with first-hand information about our academic excellence and vibrant Torero Life. This extended experience will include:
- Two nights spent in the on-campus residence halls hosted by current students
- Classroom visits, where you will get a first-hand look at one of our world class faculty members in action
- An opportunity to experience our nationally recognized, award-winning dining program
- A chance to hear an informative panel discussion about USD student life, academic programs, and student resources
- Evening entertainment and interaction with current USD students
- Individual meetings with Admissions Counselors to review and address financial aid questions
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will be hosting participants' transportation including flights, train tickets or providing gas cards to students who are selected for this program.
Interested students must click on the link below and provide the requested information. Space is limited and fills up quickly, so we encourage you to respond as soon as possible.
Please DO NOT make any travel arrangements until you have received confirmation from us that you have been secured a spot in the program.
In order for successful registration, your browser pop-up blocker must be disabled in order for successful registration. If you continue to have problems accessing the registration links, please try another web browser. Finally, you may need to clear your web browser cache. Instructions for how to do so can be found here. We have found that these steps can resolve most registration issues. If you still cannot register, please give us a call and we will be happy to help troubleshoot the problem.
Selecting a college that is right for you can be a difficult process. It is our hope that by visiting our campus, getting to know our students and learning more about our academic programs, you will be able to see for yourself if USD is the right fit for you.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.com or call (619) 260-4506.