The Torero Card is a campus ID card that has a wide range of potential services: Campus Cash, Meal Plans, Onity lock/door access, Simplex exterior locks, library privileges, health center, media center, pay-for-printing and copying, US Bank ATM/debit card.
Student, Staff, Faculty
The Torero Card allows users to pay for goods and services on campus, including dining facilities, bookstore and other retail locations.
Data security restrictions
Restrictions vary depending upon the services that are activated on the Torero Card.
The primary point of contact for issuing and replacing the Torero Card is the USD Campus Card Office, located at Hahn University Center in Room 127. Phone: (619) 260-5999.
$18 replacement fee for lost cards.
Explanation of the features and uses of the Torero Card can be found at the Campus Card Office web site: www.sandiego.edu/campuscard/
Torero Card Knowledge Base Articles
- AdvanceWeb Information
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- Lexis Nexis
- USD Staff Directory Management
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- Getting started with Dropbox for Business
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?
- Why am I unable to run AppWorx?