Service Detail

Non-CRP Computers

Please submit the following form to purchase a standalone computer with Department funds.  This computer will not be enrolled in the Computer Replacement Program (CRP).

Request Form

To learn more about the Computer Replacement Program, or to request a computer that is enrolled in the CRP, please visit the CRP Computer page.

Available to

Faculty Staff