Software requests are done through our ATS labs website and placed at least a month in advance. Any software not provided by ATS must be a licensed and authorized copy. Once approved, we will install the software prior to the start of the semester. This is usually done over summer break.
Student, Staff, Faculty, Alumni, Guest Faculty/Staff and outside groups
MS Office, Adobe CS and Specialized Software
WIN 7 or MAC OS X
Data security restrictions
We use DeepFreeze on all Lab computers. NOTE: Personal data and program configurations are removed automatically after each computer restart.
Basic support is provided by the lab supervisors and desktop technicians.
Visit www.sandiego.edu/its/teaching/labs/reservations/install_request.php to make a software request. Please note: No demos or temporary installations are permitted.
Software Request for Labs Knowledge Base Articles
- Dropbox for Business
- Software Licensing
- What if I move a shared Dropbox link or want to unshare a link?
- Automatic Software Updates via KBox
- ExamSoft used by Law School students
- Tools for Sharing Files: Google Drive and Dropbox
- Which Internet Browsers are supported through USD?
- Rosetta Stone Subscription
- McGraw-Hill Connect is unable to submit with Safari
- How to install and sync Dropbox on Windows 7
- VM Fusion Installation
- How to install Dropbox for Mac
- How do I take a screenshot of my computer?
- What if Dropbox is already using my @sandiego.edu email address?