The Torero Card is a campus ID card that has a wide range of potential services: Campus Cash, Meal Plans, Onity lock/door access, Simplex exterior locks, library privileges, health center, media center, pay-for-printing and copying, US Bank ATM/debit card.
The Torero Card allows users to pay for goods and services on campus, including dining facilities, bookstore and other retail locations.
Data security restrictions
Restrictions vary depending upon the services that are activated on the Torero Card.
The primary point of contact for issuing and replacing the Torero Card is the USD Campus Card Office, located at Hahn University Center in Room 127. Phone: (619) 260-5999.
$18 replacement fee for lost cards.
Explanation of the features and uses of the Torero Card can be found at the Campus Card Office web site: www.sandiego.edu/campuscard/
Torero Card Knowledge Base Articles
- AdvanceWeb Information
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Lexis Nexis
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- USD Staff Directory Management
- Getting started with Dropbox for Business
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?
- Why am I unable to run AppWorx?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED