Allows on-line ordering of supplies and equipment and viewing of your requisitions.
Allows online ordering of supplies and equipment and viewing of your requisitions.
Must be an active employee with an Oracle EBS account and have been granted access to Oracle iProcurement.
Data security restrictions
Requires a username and password for Oracle Applications and access to iProcurement.
How to use
Log in to Oracle EBS at usdebsprod.sandiego.edu/ and select iProcurement from your menu. Then choose one of the three tabs: shop, requisitions, or receiving. Help is available in the upper-right-hand corner.
No cost to the employee.
Log in to Oracle EBS at usdebsprod.sandiego.edu/ and select iProcurement from your menu. Then choose the function you wish to perform from your menu.
Oracle iProcurement Knowledge Base Articles
- Oracle iRecruitment
- Oracle HR/Payroll Self-Service
- Oracle: HR/Employee Self Service / USD employee applying for jobs
- Export Oracle data by disabling Pop Up Blocker
- How to create a new Oracle Account
- How to reset the Oracle password
- I am a Mac user, how do I access Noetix?
- How to print from Noetix on a Mac using RDC
- I can access Oracle, but need a specific tool. How can I get it?
- Noetix for Mac users: error messages
- Why am I unable to export Noetix reports to Excel?
- Noetix login screen not showing in Internet Explorer
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED