Allows anyone to apply for open jobs on-line.
Student, Staff, Faculty, Alumni, Guest Anyone, employees and the public alike.
Anyone can view open postions and apply for jobs on-line.
To apply for a job, you will need to create an account if you do not have one already. If you do not have one, you can create one on the website.
Data security restrictions
Requires a username and password to apply for a job. If you do not have one aleady, you can create one on the site.
How to use
Click this link to get started:
and follow the instructions there.
Contact the ITS Help Desk at ext. 7900 or email@example.com, or Human Resources at ext. 4594.
No cost to the employee.
Go to www.sandiego.edu and click on the Jobs link at the bottom of the page, or click this link:
Oracle iRecruitment Knowledge Base Articles
- Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle HR/Payroll Self-Service
- Oracle: HR/Employee Self Service / USD employee applying for jobs
- Export Oracle data by disabling Pop Up Blocker
- How to create a new Oracle Account
- How to reset the Oracle password
- I am a Mac user, how do I access Noetix?
- How to print from Noetix on a Mac using RDC
- I can access Oracle, but need a specific tool. How can I get it?
- Why am I unable to export Noetix reports to Excel?
- Noetix for Mac users: error messages