- Students will increase their understanding and awareness of the multidisciplinary applications of the Theatre Arts and Performance Studies within domestic and international contexts.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to synthesize theory (knowledge) and praxis (skills) in their work as scholar-practitioners.
- Students will develop both a conceptual understanding and the application of skills related to the theatre discipline in Performance, Scenography, Theatre Production and Performance Studies.
- Students will show an increase in creative thinking skills from the collaborative experience and theoretical examination of theatre practice.
- Students will show an increase in organizational competence through their work in the theatre discipline.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to compare and contrast different cultures, points of view and social systems through the analysis of historical and contemporary approaches to theatre and performance.
- Students will be able to analyze and scrutinize global issues or moral dilemmas encountered in the field of theatre and performance studies.