In the Catholic tradition, the Student Affairs Division strives to create an inclusive, educational environment which motivates and supports student learning and personal development, serves the University community, and inspires students to make a positive contribution to society. Our philosophy and approach is to collaboratively work with Academic Affairs and all areas of the University to create an integrated learning environment.
The Student Affairs Division is a dynamic, student centered and learning organization. We are poised to create a vibrant and active co-curricular learning experience for all students. Our emphasis on leadership development and social change allows us to work on developing future ethical leaders to serve in a complex, global and changing world. We are committed to fostering a sense of belonging and continuously building toward a just, welcoming and caring community for all.
As a USD family and community, we are here to help students explore choices and find the answers that will make their college experience everything that they want it to be, and more. We share the journey with our students and want their experience at USD to be exciting, inspiring and defining.
In Torero Spirit!
Carmen M. Vazquez
Vice President, Student Affairs
Torero Life Twitter
- Glad to hear those llamas are safe and sound. #llamachase2015
12:53 AM, Fri, Feb 27, 2015
- Congrats to my little sister @JennaLeonard7 for being admitted to the University of San Diego 😎 #usd #torero
6:19 PM, Thu, Feb 26, 2015
- Thank a GIFTer #BeAGIFTer! #studentphilanthropyweek @ University of San Diego https://t.co/mnIRLCCSZ4
5:35 PM, Thu, Feb 26, 2015
- Manchester Open House, 9pm tonight! @USDResLife will have DJ Swish as well as J+T Thai! Come claim your 2x house cup pts & take a tour!
12:30 AM, Wed, Feb 25, 2015
- Join us for a great movie and discussion sponsored by the @USD_BSRC and the @USD_TPB! t.co/12E19IkNZK
9:05 PM, Tue, Feb 24, 2015
- #Repost from @HelloHockey. Check out t.co/COEoYpQp8x for daily reflections!⁰・・・⁰"The ashes mean I'm… https://t.co/DcQ4vF32o8
12:24 AM, Tue, Feb 24, 2015