In the Catholic tradition, the Student Affairs Division strives to create an inclusive, educational environment which motivates and supports student learning and personal development, serves the University community, and inspires students to make a positive contribution to society. Our philosophy and approach is to collaboratively work with Academic Affairs and all areas of the University to create an integrated learning environment.
The Student Affairs Division is a dynamic, student centered and learning organization. We are poised to create a vibrant and active co-curricular learning experience for all students. Our emphasis on leadership development and social change allows us to work on developing future ethical leaders to serve in a complex, global and changing world. We are committed to fostering a sense of belonging and continuously building toward a just, welcoming and caring community for all.
As a USD family and community, we are here to help students explore choices and find the answers that will make their college experience everything that they want it to be, and more. We share the journey with our students and want their experience at USD to be exciting, inspiring and defining.
In Torero Spirit!
Carmen M. Vazquez
Vice President, Student Affairs
Torero Life Twitter
- Spring Fest is tomorrow! Join @USD_TPB at @Draftsandiego! t.co/VA0FK9HvT9
11:15 PM, Fri, May 1, 2015
- It's gonna be May! t.co/8PcmHDooG4
5:52 PM, Fri, May 1, 2015
- Congratulations! RT @mhsavanna: finally I officially committed to university of san diego. paper work and all. 😧😧
7:26 PM, Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Yay! RT @JennaLeonard7 Committed to the @UofSanDiego 🎉💙
Cannot wait to spend my next 4 years in this beautiful place! t.co/JqrTrOrBV4
7:24 PM, Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Great pic! RT @andyjameson20: Walking out of class and looking at this ain't so bad @ University of San Diego https://t.co/5LNhJTsVAX
7:23 PM, Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Student Orgs- come to the Student Org Conference to learn about a variety of resources! Register on Torero Orgs t.co/Lk3RnnARf5
6:45 PM, Thu, Apr 30, 2015