In the Catholic tradition, the Student Affairs Division strives to create an inclusive, educational environment which motivates and supports student learning and personal development, serves the University community, and inspires students to make a positive contribution to society. Our philosophy and approach is to collaboratively work with Academic Affairs and all areas of the University to create an integrated learning environment.
The Student Affairs Division is a dynamic, student centered and learning organization. We are poised to create a vibrant and active co-curricular learning experience for all students. Our emphasis on leadership development and social change allows us to work on developing future ethical leaders to serve in a complex, global and changing world. We are committed to fostering a sense of belonging and continuously building toward a just, welcoming and caring community for all.
As a USD family and community, we are here to help students explore choices and find the answers that will make their college experience everything that they want it to be, and more. We share the journey with our students and want their experience at USD to be exciting, inspiring and defining.
In Torero Spirit!
Carmen M. Vazquez
Vice President, Student Affairs
Torero Life Twitter
- Interested in joining the @usd_tpb street team this year? Visit t.co/o3kzsV8uxJ! t.co/KSQz0NS2db
7:32 PM, Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Even during the summer, Toreros are hard at work! #torerosummer2014 t.co/XHDKMUDlD1
10:41 PM, Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Inside @UofSanDiego: USD 14th on Sierra's "Cool School" List t.co/7bWXyoJOhk @usdsustain @torerolife @usdadmissions @USDGradLawLife
5:37 PM, Thu, Aug 14, 2014
- Did you catch the super moon last night? Thanks Tice Ledbetter for the awesome photo! @ USD Immaculata… t.co/k3nBk3hilN
5:24 PM, Mon, Aug 11, 2014
- RT @RachQuinn_: The #supermoon over @uofsandiego's Immaculata tonight. t.co/qKJzfaBIOC” How is this place real?! 😍 can't wait ☺️
4:35 PM, Mon, Aug 11, 2014
- These Toreros are working hard this summer at our E-Waste Center. #torerosummer2014 @ USD Electronics… t.co/DcRJ9wNAMN
9:16 PM, Thu, Aug 7, 2014