Advisors facilitate active and collaborative relationships that empower students to realize their potential as ethical leaders.
Teaching and Coaching * Consulting * Counseling * Improving Group Effectiveness * Encouraging Intellectual & Social Development * Connecting Students to the Mission of the University
Advisors facilitate active and collaborative relationships by partnering with students in their educational experience.
Providing Continuity * Goal Setting * Supervising Programs & Finances * Attending Meetings
Students will be prepared to engage in independent thought, diverse experience and dynamic leadership development training.
Assisting/Partnering with the SOR to interpret university policy * Interpretation of University Policies * Connecting Students to the Mission of the University
An advisor training session will take place on October 16th in Warren Hall 2A at 12pm. To register for the session, please click here.
- Student Organization Handbook (pdf)
- Student Organization Registration
- Advisor Event Planning Website for Student Organizations
- Policies, Forms & Contracts
- Student Leader Development Guide
- Approved Student Organization Bus Companies
Student Organization Representatives
Student Organization Representatives (SOR) are Student Affairs staff who connect with and provide support for all student organizations on campus. They meet with student leaders and advisors of groups that receive funding from Associated Students.
2015-2016 Student Organization Representatives
- Manda Sayegh, x6813 - General Student Organization Questions
- Adan Sanchez, x6871 - Multicultural and Changemaker Clubs
- Victoria Valdes, x 6925 - Fraternities and Sororities, Political Clubs, Sports Clubs
- Maren Reisch x2453 - Academic, Religious and Special Interests Clubs
- Madeline Kreig, x6926 - Student Organization Budgets
- Cory Immele, x4245 - Student Organization Scheduling