The mission of Institutional Research and Planning is to facilitate continuous improvement through the use of data as information to support institution-wide decision making, planning, and organizational effectiveness.
Our primary functions are to:
- respond to federal, state and accreditation compliance mandates;
- provide timely and accurate data to internal and external constituents;
- guide interdepartmental collaboration to promote improved business processes and data integrity;
- support academic program review; and
- develop, collect, and communicate measures of institutional effectiveness.