Data files extracted from student and employee databases on a regular schedule provide reliable trend information about demographics, enrollment, retention, graduation, salaries, and other topics of interest. Institutional Research and Planning works closely with university administrators, faculty, and students to answer questions, provide data, and conduct analyses.
- "USD Facts" gives a summary overview of the university.
- "Quick Facts" provides several detailed tables of data, primarily fall counts.
- "Common Data Set" is a collection of survey data used by guidebook publishers.
- "Undergraduate Profile" provides information about the undergraduate student body.
- "Student Consumer Information" is a set of links for prospective students and their parents.