Students studying biology at USD have many resources to help facilitate their success.We recommend that all biology majors review the biology major flowchart to ensure they are planning their schedules to meet graduation requirements.
Courses Tutored: Biology 190, 221/221L 225/225L, 300, and 305.
Hours: Monday - Wednesday, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Location: Shiley Science & Technology, Room 225.
Spring 2017 Tutors Monday: Lily Foley, Tuesday: Taylor Thomas, Wednesday: Meghan McKenna
Private tutoring is also available. If interested, please contact Larisa Patrick, Biology Executive Assistant, at (619) 260-4729, SCST 372, or email@example.com
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- Study Abroad Office
- Career Services
- College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Office
- Declaration of Major (PDF)
- Petition to Graduate
- Petition of Substitution
- Petition for Transfer of Credit *
- Pre-USD Transfer of Credit
* MySanDiego/USDOne access required