At the Cabinet Retreat held on August 31, 2005, the following criteria were established for developing the four strategic initiatives:
- Each initiative should have a committee with broad campus representation.
- Each committee should have two co-chairs representing different divisions.
- Each committee should define measureable performance indicators.
- Each committee should follow a similar project management process:
- Define success
- Inventory the current situation
- Develop a plan for achieving success
- Implement the plan
- Celebrate success
Four committees were created to address each of the initiatives during 2005-06. Follow the links below for members, work plans, subcommittees, and meeting summaries: