The Office of Assessment is dedicated to working ethically, fairly, collaboratively, and reflectively, and to ensure that the methods of assessment used by the school meet or exceed the standards and best practices of the academic assessment community.
The SOLES Office of Assessment is involved in the work of SOLES in the following ways:
- Supports program accreditation for SOLES’ programs
- Provides leadership and guidance concerning the assessment of academic programs and student learning outcomes
- Provides guidance to faculty and administration in the planning and evaluation of their programs
- Coordinates SOLES' assessment programs, ensuring that they are designed, implemented, analyzed and reported on in a manner that is useful for curricular and program improvement
- Provides timely and accurate responses to the informational needs of various constituencies
- Analyzes trends and outcomes in SOLES' academic programs
|USD-SOLES Accreditation Calendar
The USD-SOLES Accreditation Calendar contains dates for accreditation, program review, and public accountability reporting.
|2013 Exit Survey Report
The 2013 Exit Survey Report contains summarized data collected from graduating students prior to commencement.
|Fall 2013 Course Evaluation Report
The Fall 2013 Course Evaluation Report contains summarized data collected from students at the end of the Fall 2013 semester.
|2013-2014 Alumni Survey Report
The 2013-2014 Alumni Survey Report contains summarized data collected from graduates who have been alumni for at least six months.
Report on SOLES International Experience Requirement
2012-2013 SOLES Assessment Office Report