Conferences and Events
The Leadership Institute is home to variety of initiatives offering opportunities for our students and the community to engage in leadership and learning in a variety of contexts. Current offerings include conferences and trainings in the areas of group relations, women's leadership, peace leadership and many others.
Leadership for Change
The Leadership Institute offers two group relations conferences each year. These conferences, titled Leadership for Change, have varied themes for each offering.
- Leadership for Change - January 16 - 18, 2015
- Leadership for Change - July 17 - 18, 2015
Women's Leadership Academy
- Women in Higher Education Leadership Summit (WHELS) - August 2 - 5, 2015
- The SHE Experience - A Leadership Adventure for Women - Coming Soon!
Leadership Conversations Project
- Letting Go to Lead: Convening and Facilitating When Stakes Are High - December 5 - 6, 2014
Registration will be available soon. For more information, please contact Heather Gibb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Power of Dialogue - TBD
Leadership Institute Colloquium
2014-15 Dates TBD
Join our mailing list for more information on upcoming Leadership Institute events.