- Add/Drop Form
- Application for Readmission
- Authorization for Recommendations and References
- Change of Address
- Change of Name
- CLEP Exam Credit Request
- Declaration of Major Form
- How to compute your GPA
- Independent Study/Research Form
- Official/Unofficial Transcript Request
- Request for a Replacement Diploma
- Request for Release of Education Records by Parent
- Request for Removal of Advanced Placement Credit Form
- Request for Student Grades by Parent
- Request for Substitution of Graduation Requirements Form
- Request for Waiver of Residency Form
- Request to Restrict Directory information by Student
- Request Pre-USD transfer course for Core Curriculum (To transfer coursework take before admission to USD/MySanDiego access required)
- Undergraduate Petition for Transfer of Credit (MySanDiego access required) **See Note
- Verification of Enrollment
**Note: Credits will be posted to your records only after we receive your official transcript for the approved course.
Please send official transcript to: Registrar’s Office, Founders Hall 117, 5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA 92110 OR if e-transcripts are sent, address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating your address is done through the ‘mysandiego’ portal. If you are unable to access that, complete the attached form. The Change of Address Form [PDF 80 KB] must accompany a signature. Please include your ID number or Social Security number, along with your local, permanent, and billing address, current phone number, and signature. You can either mail or fax your request. Email is not accepted.
To change your name, you must inform the Registrar's Office in writing, either by letter or fax. NO e-mail will be accepted. The Change of Name Form [PDF 60 KB] must accompany a signature. You must include a copy of a marriage license, divorce decree, or other official document.
The Declaration of Major Form [PDF 52 KB] must be signed by the Department Chair of the major you are declaring. Please drop the completed form off at One Stop Student Services.
If a student needs to provide verification of enrollment they can either fill out a form in person at the One Stop Student Services or download the Verification of Enrollment Form [PDF 64 KB], print it, fill it out and mail it to:University of San Diego
Attn: Registrar's Office
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Or, it can be faxed to (619) 260-4649.
Please make sure the student's signature appears on the form. If verification of enrollment is the only information requested we will accept the signature of a parent or guardian, however, if any other information is requested (i.e. GPA) we require the signature of the student.