- Add/Drop Form [PDF 137 KB]
- Application for Readmission
- Authorization for Recommendations and References
- Change of Address
- Change of Name
- CLEP Exam Credit Request [PDF 111 KB]
- Core Curriculum Transfer Request Form (for Pre-USD courses only) [PDF 161 KB]
- Course Proposal Action Sheet [PDF 133 KB]
- Declaration of Major Form
- How to compute your GPA
- Independent Study/Research Form [PDF 70 KB]
- Official/Unofficial Transcript Request
- Request for a Replacement Diploma [PDF 308 KB]
- Request for Release of Education Records by Parent
- Request for Removal of Advanced Placement Credit Form [PDF 168 KB]
- Request for Student Grades by Parent
- Request for Substitution/Waiver of Residency Form [PDF 118 KB]
- Request to Restrict Directory information by Student
- Undergraduate Petition for Transfer of Credit Form [PDF 135 KB]
- Verification of Enrollment
Change of Address Form [PDF 80 KB] must accompany a signature. Please include your ID number or Social Security number, along with your local, permanent, and billing address, current phone number, and signature. You can either mail or fax your request. Email is not accepted.
To change your name, you must inform the Registrar's Office in writing, either by letter or fax. NO e-mail will be accepted. The Change of Name Form [PDF 60 KB] must accompany a signature. You must include a copy of a marriage license, divorce decree, or other official document.
The Declaration of Major Form [PDF 52 KB] must be signed by the Department Chair of the major you are declaring. Please drop the completed form off at One Stop Student Services.
If a student needs to provide verification of enrollment they can either fill out a form in person or download the Verification of Enrollment Form[PDF 64 KB], print it, fill it out and mail it to:
University of San Diego
Attn: One Stop Student Center
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Or, it can be faxed to (619) 260-4649.
Please make sure the student's signature appears on the form. If verification of enrollment is the only information requested we will accept the signature of a parent or guardian, however, if any other information is requested (i.e. GPA) we require the signature of the student.