Below is a list of resources to better create, manage and promote your website:
- Communication Style Guidelines: The University of San Diego adopted its guidelines from two primary reference works: The Associated Press Stylebook and Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary. Every effort should be made to adopt these guidelines when developing copy for publications, websites or simple correspondence.
- MyPostings: Use this online system for promoting your news and events to various portions of the USD website, including the USD homepage, USD News and Events, and MySanDiego portal. In addition, this is a great way to let Public Affairs know of your notable news and events so that we can assist in getting the word out to other portions of the website and media.
- USD Gallery: An online database of high resolution photos is available for the campus community to use on websites or in printed material. Those with a USD username are able to sign up for access to download photos.
- Flickr: An alternative gallery of USD photos contributed by various departments. Please note these may not always be high resolution.
- Video: Check out USD-affiliated videos.
- Facebook and Twitter: The Office of Public Affairs manages and maintains the official University of San Diego Facebook and Twitter pages. Please contact us for more information or if you have a remarkable news or event item that would benefit from posting on one of these social media sites.
- Social Media and Blogs: The Office of Public Affairs maintains a list of all USD-affiliated social media pages and blogs.
- Information Technology Services (ITS): Contact ITS for any technical support or help for your website.