Journal of Peacebuilding & Development
School of Peace Studies
Contact: Martha Garcia
Phone: (619) 260-7919
Fax: (619) 849-8109
Location: KIPJ Room 241
Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Journal of Peacebuilding and Development
The Journal of Peacebuilding and Development (JPD) is a tri-annual refereed journal providing a forum for the sharing of critical thinking and constructive action on issues at the intersection of conflict, development and peace.
JPD foregrounds qualitative methodologies, especially empirically based case studies that facilitate grounded and fresh analysis to serve theory, policy and strategy development. JPD offers a space for scholars and practitioners to examine the logic and impacts of dominant policies and practices, and to cultivate visionary, holistic approaches striving to advance collaboration between the fields of peacebuilding and development. Our authors, advisors and editorial staff represent global scholarship, practice and activism.
JPD's authors and editorial staff represent global scholarship, practice and action aiming to develop theory-practice and South-North dialogue.
- Executive Editors: Erin McCandless and Mohammed Abu-Nimer
- Associate Editor: Maia Carter Hallward
- Managing Editor: Anupah Makoond
JPD Support Staff
- Interim Business Manager: Laurie Segel-Moss
- Copy Editor and Layout: Alwyn Francis
- Assistant Editor: Lee Tarr
- Resources Editor: Rachel Laforgia
- Marketing and Subscriptions Coordinator: Noah Kowalski
- Marketing and Subscriptions Assistant: Yohana Desta