The Journal of Peacebuilding and Development (JPD) is a tri-annual refereed journal providing a global forum for the sharing of critical thinking and constructive action at the intersections of conflict, development and peace.
JPD's authors and editorial staff represent global scholarship, practice and action aiming to develop theory-practice and South-North dialogue.
- Executive Editors: Erin McCandless and Mohammed Abu-Nimer
- Associate Editor: Maia Carter Hallward
- Managing Editor: Anupah Makoond
- Interim Business Manager: Laurie Segel-Moss
- Copy Editor and Layout: Alwyn Francis
- Assistant Editor: Lee Tarr
- Resources Editor: Rachel Laforgia
- Marketing and Subscriptions Coordinator: Noah Kowalski
- Marketing and Subscriptions Assistant: Yohana Desta