Alumni Parking Regulations
- USD Parking Permit -While parking on campus, a valid USD parking permit must be displayed at all times. A one-day parking permit is available free of charge from the Main or West entrance kiosk. Alumni must present a valid Alumni Membershipcard (for information, click here) to thekiosk staff to receive a parking permit. Please ensure that the permit is fully displayed at all times. If the kiosk is not staffed, a permit may be obtained from the Parking Services office in the University Center, room 102, between 8:00am and 5:00pm on weekdays or Department of Public Safety in Hughes Administration Center, room 151 after hours. When visits exceed one day per week, alumni must purchase a weekly permit at a rate of $10.00 per week. If you are returning as staff or as a student, you must purchase a valid parking permit.
- Designated Areas – You must park in the white lined spaces in the Mission Structure, located near the main entrance of campus or West Structure/Lot, located near the west entrance of campus. A Tram service is offered free of charge from the West Parking Structure up to main campus. The tram runs every 5 to 7 minutes. For a complete tram schedule please click here.
- Restricted Spaces–You must not park in USD Only spaces and Tow-Away spaces.
- Posted Signs - Please read all signs posted on cones and/or barricades before parking to ensure you don't park in an area that is reserved or closed.
- Timed Spaces - Loading zones and time restricted spaces are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may only park in these spaces/areas for the amount of time indicated in the space/area.
- Pay and Display Spaces – You may park in pay and display spaces for under the time allotted and must pay the parking meter.