- Fresh Air Permits
- Fringe Parking
- Parking Permit Price List, 2013 - 2014
- Permit - A valid USD parking permit must be displayed at all times while parked on campus. Permits must be displayed either on the windshield or on the dashboard, such that the entire permit numbers, dates and barcodes are clearly visible from the front of the vehicle. Permits must not be hidden by tint or other obstructions.
- Area Designation - You may park in any yellow or white lined space on campus.
From 5:00pm to 6:00am on weekdays, you may park in any reserved space (not marked 24/7 or indicated by Parking Services). Parking outside of designated areas will contribute to parking congestion. Vehicles outside of their assigned areas will be subject to cite.
- Off Limit Spaces – USD Only spaces, Tow-Away spaces, fire lanes (red curb), on the sidewalk, any residential area or take up more than one space (no part of the vehicle may cross space demarcation lines) at any time. Between the hours of 6:00am and 5:00pm, you may not park in reserved spaces unless you have a reserved permit.
- Time Restricted Areas - Loading zones and time-restricted spaces are enforced 24 hours a day. You may only park in these areas for the amount of time indicated on the space/area.
- Pay and Display Spaces - You may park in pay and display spaces for under the time allotted and must pay the parking meter.
- Fresh Air permits are valid for sixteen (16) days per semester and are free of charge.
- The permit must be stamped at the kiosk on the day of use when entering campus or they will not be valid.
- Fresh Air permits are only available to employees that normally use alternate modes of transportation.
- You must park on levels B1-B3 of the West Parking Structure or the gravel lot between 6:00am to 7:00pm on weekdays.
- You may park on main campus from 7:00pm-6:00am.
- You may not park in any residential area at any time.
Faculty / Staff / Administration
- Faculty/Staff/Administration Reserved (6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) $660.00
- Faculty/Staff/Administration Annual, Full-Time - $255.00
- Faculty/Staff/Administration Semester, Full-Time- $127.50
- Faculty/Staff/Administration Semester, Part-time - $63.75
Only non-benefit based employees are eligible to purchase a part-time permit. Part-time status must be verified with Human Resources.
- Fringe Permit Annual - $125.00
- Motorcycle Annual - $45.00
- Retired Annual - $0.00