- 2-person: Rolled - 6.5 x 17; Extended - 48.5 x 710.5 x 37.5
- 4-person: Rolled - 5 x 20; Extended - 76 x 76 x 45
- 2-person: 6 lbs
- 4-person: 6 lbs 13 oz
2-person: This tent may appear small, but once set up youll see how spacious it really is. The brow pole helps to extend the head room inside the tent, for those who may need the added space. This tent is built to withstand the elements better than most due to its sturdy design and extra large rain-fly, which covers the entire tent, keeping out any rain, sleet, or snow you may encounter. This tents spacious outside vestibule offers shelter for your gear, helping to keep it clean and dry. The numerous inside pockets offer lots of space to store your personal gear or whatever else you would want handy.
4-person: This behemoth of a tent features a self-supporting 2-pole wedge dome shape that is surprisingly easy to set up. Its heavy-duty construction and side-opening, twin-track door make this tent the perfect one for all kinds of outings. With two windows and two roof vents, ventilation is never a problem. Its 4 oz Oxford nylon floor keep you protected from dirt and rocks and its shock-corded 7000 series, 11 mm Aircraft Aluminum frame are sure to stand up against almost anything.
Care and Maintenance:
- Be sure to keep the tent away from fire.
- Make sure tent has something under it (i.e. supplied tarp) to protect it from dirt and condensation.
- Use the rain-fly in case of rain or snow in order to keep the tent dry.
1 - 3 Days: $15.00
Add a day: $3.00
1 - 3 Days: $20.00
Add a day: $4.00