How to Reserve a Room
To reserve a room or meeting space in the School of Law (Warren Hall, Guadalupe Hall, Pardee Legal Research Center), you must submit a request at least 72 business hours in advance of the event.
- Check the School of Law calendar of events to ensure room space is available.
- Check the main University of San Diego calendar of events and check the full list of law school events to ensure there are no major conflicts.
- Gather all event details such as:
- Event name, time, and requested location
- Equipment needs such as projector, screen, tables, etc. (all equipment rentals are subject to availability
- Request access to SmartPodiums or audio visual equipment
- Complete and submit the Room Reservation form online or request a copy of the form via email.
Other important steps to follow:
- Do not advertise events until you have received a confirmation of reserved space
- Request parking for guest speakers
- Law student groups who wish to serve alcoholic beverages must fill out an Alcohol Request Form (pdf). This form must be signed by the organization's faculty advisor, and brought to Irene Condella, Assistant Director for JD Student Affairs for approval. This form must be subitted to Irene Condella at least 14 days before the event date. Space reservations will not be confirmed until alcohol approval is received.
- Undergraduate student group events must be registered and approved by the Student Leadership Involvement Center (SLIC). View the SLIC registration forms.
- If there are any updates or change to your event, you must email the event scheduling staff.
- Before marketing your event, please review and follow the School of Law's posting policy.
- Report any maintenance or janitorial issues.
For questions about room reservations, please contact Trang Pham, (619) 260-4208, Warren Hall room 109D. To report problems with reserved space, contact the law school facilities department, (619) 260-4586, Warren Hall room 109A.