The Adobe Creative Suite consists of a mix of different Adobe software titles, prepackaged according to the category of use: Design, Web, and Video Production. Each package has both standard and premium versions.
The Design Package
- Standard version includes InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat 9 Pro
- Premium version includes the above titles in additon to Flash, Dreamweaver, and Firework
The Web Package
- Standard version includes Flash, Dreamweaver, Firework,s and Contribute
- Premium version includes the above titles in additon to Acrobat 9 Pr, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
The Production Package
- Stanard versin, and only version, contains Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Premier Pro, and Soundbooth
The software suite includes something for everyone, whether you are beginner or an advanced user. The Creative Suite isn't just for web designers or animators either, its for everyone and can be used in a variety of situations.
- Adobe Contribute is used by departmental website support staff throughout USD.
- Adobe Photoshop is used by most high-end photographers at USD and much of the graphics editing is accomplished using filters and effects present in the software.
- Faculty, staff, and students are using the Production Package to create and edit academic videos
Take advantage of free beginning level training classes covering some of the major Creative Suite packages at USD
- USD Adobe Software List and Purchasing Guidelines for faculty and staff:
- USD Bookstore’s Academic Pricing: http://www.usdbookstore.com/
Contact email@example.com for more information!