Knowledge Base Results
Informational: Handy Apple/OS X Keyboard Shortcuts
Apple computers running OS X have special keyboard shortcuts which can speed up your work or help you complete special functions. To use a keyboard shortcut, you will hold one key (called a modifier key, often CTRL or Command) and press then release the letter key. An example: To copy an image or text to the Clipboard the user would push the command key with a character key (in this c
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED