As of the class of 2009, students who graduate from the University of San Diego and become alumni will be able to keep their Torero Mail account for life. These email accounts will not expire.
Some student accounts that were not removed from the class of 2008 or earlier may have access to Torero Mail. If you are a USD alumni and want to know if you have a Torero Mail account, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 619-260-7900 or by email at email@example.com.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Torero Mail
- Torero Mail / Google Applications Supported by USD
- Google+ for Torero Mail
- FST Student Email Link / Password Reset Instructions
- How do I sync my ToreroMail to my iPhone/iPad?
- How-to Send Mail As
- How-to change your Torero Mail Theme
- How-to forward Email from Torero Mail
- How can I sign in to Torero Mail and my personal Gmail account at the same time?
- I heard that the Torero Mail account doesn't include all of the features of GoogleDocs -- is that true?
- I am a faculty member -- How do I get a USD Torero Mail account?
- How do I configure my email client (Outlook, Mac Mail, etc) to send and receive my email?
- I already have a Gmail account -- how do I migrate everything from this account into my new Torero Mail account?
- What if I already have a personal Google/Gmail account?
- I have a problem with not receiving some emails using Torero Mail -- who do I report this to -- how can I get this fixed?
- How do I log into Torero Mail?
- Why is Torero Mail for enrolled students slightly different from similar services that are publicly provided by Google (e.g. Gmail)?
- Will I be able to create and manage folders of my email in Torero Mail?
- What web browsers can I use with Torero Mail?
- What is a Conflicting Account for Google Apps+ (GA+)?
- What is the Migrated Folder in my MySanDiego Email Account?
- Help! I can no longer check my Torero Mail on my phone or email client!
- What are the POP/IMAP settings for Torero Mail?
- I like to do a lot of instant messaging. How do I set that up in Torero Mail?
- I heard I can share my calendar in Torero Mail / GoogleDocs -- but don't know how to set this up - how do I do it?
- How do I view only unread messages in my Torero Mail account?
- I put the wrong birthday when setting up my Torero Mail account - what do I do?