If you have an Android-based mobile phone (i.e. a Droid or Nexus One) or tablet (i.e. Galaxy, Xoom, or Kindle Fire), you may be able to connect the device to our usdsecure wireless network and save yourself from the blue wireless login page. To connect, turn on your WiFi on your phone or tablet and select 'usdsecure'. You will be presented with a list of settings. Please fill the settings out to match this (settings you must change are italicized):
|Phase 2 Authentication||PAP|
|Private Key Password||(Leave Blank)|
|Identity||(Your MySanDiego username)|
|Anonymous Identity||(Leave Blank)|
|Wireless Password|| |
(Your MySanDiego password)
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Wireless Access (usdsecure)
- Supported and unsupported devices on USD's wireless network
- Accessing usdsecure on OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks
- Minimum Wireless Drivers for the USD Wireless Network
- Wireless Card Interference
- Connecting to the Network with a Corporate-Owned Computer
- How-to Configure a computer for SecureConnect (Secure Wireless)
- How-to connect my iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to the usdsecure wireless network
- How-to connect to 'usdsecure' wireless on campus
- Connecting to Our 'usdsecure' Wireless Network for Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
- How-to change a Centrino N-1030 Power Setting to Improve Wireless
- How do I manually configure my device for 'usdsecure'?
- How fast should download and upload speeds be at USD?
- Is there wireless network access on campus?
- I can't get any wireless signal in my area/room.
- Installing Secureconnect for Windows