No. If you already know your password but would like to change it, please use our online password change form. Be sure to carefully read the instructions for creating a secure password. The ITS Help Desk recommends changing your password at least every semester.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- Using CourseLeaf to submit changes to courses or program requirements
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- New USD Registration Utilities
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- How to access course evaluations
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- How do I register for a different term?
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- Student Instructions for Course Evaluation
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- What determines my class standing for registration?
- Directory Service (LDAP)