You can request Web space for your student organization or club. To get started:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request your new site. This will create a Web address for you much like the following:
Note that the e-mail must be sent from a permanent USD employee who can vouch for the organization or club. Things to include in the e-mail:
- Full-time employee name, ID number, extension, and office location
- Student representative name, ID number, and contact information
Once the new site is created you will receive a username and password for connecting to your Web space.
- Post to your site using an SFTP client to upload files. All site connection settings for personal sites are available online.
- Attend a training if you need to. Note that our personal trainings are based on Adobe Dreamweaver software.
- Purchase software via our online Adobe order form or use an SFTP client to create, edit, and upload material.
If you have any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us using one of the following methods:
Using one of these contact methods ensures that the first-available team member can assist you.