Information Technology Services (ITS) provides comprehensive centralized IT services and technology infrastructure support for the University of San Diego and provides distributed, local support for the schools and college of the university.
Mission And Vision
ITS: One Vision/One Voice
Information Technology Services is a service organization that is integral to the success of the University of San Diego. We succeed only when we meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. We have a passion for excellence and endeavor to set and deliver the highest standards of service, value, integrity, and responsiveness. We celebrate the diversity and power of people, ideas, and cultures. We respect and enrich the academic community in which we operate. We feel a sense of responsibility to lead by examples of creativity, enthusiasm, and loyalty to the University faculty, students, and staff.
ITS: Mission Statement
Information Technology Services supports the University of San Diego by working with colleagues within and beyond the campus to enhance teaching and learning, support research and collaborations, facilitate outreach, and foster strategic partnerships.
In support of this mission, we strive to:
- Work with the university community to identify and deliver quality service and solutions that meet the information technology needs of faculty, students and staff.
- Provide leadership and planning for the effective and informed use of technology and the thoughtful exploration of emerging technologies.
- Create, communicate, and implement rational funding models for information technology initiatives and services.
- Promote the professional development of IT staff.
- Exceed customer expectations through our professionalism, courtesy, consistency, and commitment to excellence.
- We value our employees as vital resources.
- We maintain a high degree of integrity and ethics.
- We foster open communication.
- We are accountable for our actions.
- We promote service excellence.
- We encourage teamwork and mutual respect.
- We clearly define guidelines, policies, procedures and standards.
- We use resources effectively.