The Investment Committee of the Board of Trustees holds the fiduciary oversight for the USD Endowment. The Investment Committee has the following responsibilities:
- To recommend investment policies to the Board of Trustees;
- To oversee and assess the processes by which the USD Endowment is invested and spent;
- To approve asset classes and the allocation of funds across those asset classes;
- To select and terminate investment managers; and
- To monitor investment returns and manager performance.