2017 Core Submission
Core Course Submission Check List
- Read and understand core area student learning outcomes and assessment criteria (ATF Reports)
- Determine if course requires unit curriculum committee approval.
- Design course syllabus that aligns with core area goals.
- Design assignment(s) that allow students to demonstrate their level of achievement of learning outcomes by including assessment criteria.
- Course Management System (CIM)
Founders Hall 114
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: 619) 260-4545
Fax: (619) 260-4162