Watchtel, J. Report: Restorative Practices in Higher Education. Retrieved May 24, 2012, from http://blog.iirp.edu
Darling, J., Horrigan, S. (2012). A Dynamic Peacemaking Method: Restorative circles. In Forbes, D., Lin, J., & Losh, E. (Eds.), Education in action: Experiential learning in higher education (pp.169-176). La Jolla, CA: UCSD.
A Dynamic Peacemaking Method: Restorative Circles (January, 2012). Presented at the UCSD Experiential Learning Conference, La Jolla, CA.
Restorative Justice: An Anthology (November, 2011). Presented at the NASPA Western Regional Conference, San Diego, CA.
Magee, Maureen SD schools look to reduce suspensions, expulsions. San Diego Union Tribune, August 3, 2014.
Wilson, Maureen Restorative Justice on the College Campus Journal of College Student Development, Volume 47, Number 3, May/June 2006, pp. 355-359
Hamlin, Jack Religion and RJ International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 1 No. 19; December 2011
Classen, Ron and Zenebe Abebe Restorative Discipline ACR Magazine December, 2006.
- Mikulich, A. (Summer, 2012). Catholic Social Though (CST) and Restorative Practice. Just SouthPublishers
- Karp, David R. and Thom Allena (eds.). 2004. Restorative Justice on the College Campus: PromotingStudent Growth and Responsibility, and Reawakening the Spirit of Campus Community. Springfield, Il: Charles C Thomas.
- Liebmann, Marian. 2007. Restorative Justice: how it Works. London and Philadelphia: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Pranis, K. (2005). The Little Book of Circle Processes: A New/Old Approach to Peacemaking. Intercourse, Pennsylvania: Good Books.
- Schrage, J. M., and Giacomini, N.G. (eds.). (2009). Reframing Campus Conflict: Student Conduct Process through a Social Justice Lens. Herndon, VA: Stylus.
- Zehr, H. (2002). The Little Book of Restorative Justice. Intercourse, PA: Good Books.