Bookmark and Share

Department of


Declaration of Major or Minor

Welcome to the English Department. To declare your major or minor:

    1. Fill out the Declaration of Major form, available at the Registrar's web site. This form will allow you to drop existing majors as well.
    2. Study your academic record and the requirements for the English major or minor. These are available on this website. Please see the Majors and Minors Page.
    3. Meet with Dr. Cynthia Caywood, English Department Chair, to discuss your course of study and to receive an advisor. Dr. Caywood's office hours.