USD Career Services welcomes transitioning military personnel and veterans to campus and offers assistance with the career planning and job search process. Employers and graduate schools value the skills and experiences that are unique to those with military experience, including leadership, teamwork, loyalty, problem solving, and international experience.
We encourage you to visit during drop-in hours or schedule an appointment for assistance in your transition to the civilian workforce.
Government and Civilian Positions
- Clearance Jobs (for candidates holding security clearances)
- Hire a Hero
- Intelligence Careers (16 departments)
- Job Transitioning for Vets & Former Military (numerous links)
- TAO Online - Jobs for Transitioning Military
- Recruit Military
- Vet Jobs
- Veteran's Virtual Career Fair - November 10, 2011
Relevant USD Student Organizations
Related Resources in the Career Services Library
- Military-to-Civilian Career Transition Guide
- Expert Resumes For Military To Civilian Transitions