USD Career Services welcomes transitioning military personnel and veterans to campus and offers assistance with the career planning and job search process. Employers and graduate schools value the skills and experiences that are unique to those with military experience, including leadership, teamwork, loyalty, problem solving, and international experience.
We encourage you to visit during drop-in hours or schedule an appointment for assistance in your transition to the civilian workforce.
Career Opportunities in Government and Civilian Sectors
- Clearance Jobs
- Hire a Hero
- Intelligence Careers
- Job Transitioning for Vets and Former Military
- Military Hire
- Military Officer Job Fair in San Diego: June 27-28
- Reboot - Career and Social Transition Workshops in San Diego
- Recruit Military
- TAO Online - Jobs for Transitioning Military
- Transition Resources
- Tweet My Jobs for Veterans
- Vet Jobs
- Veteran Career Network
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program
Wounded & Injured Veterans
- Military Crosswalk allows service men and women preparing to transition into civilian life to use their current Military Occupation Code (MOC) to identify relevant civilian positions.
Relevant USD Organizations
Resources in the Career Services Library
- Military to Civilian Career Transition Guide
- Expert Resumes for Military to Civilian Transitions