MS in Accounting (MACC) and MS in Taxation (MTAX)
Take a giant step forward in your accounting career. Gain the skills and experience you need to become a high-level accountant... or even get your CPA.USD's Master of Science in Accountancy (MACC) or Master of Science in Taxation (MTAX) program, you will not only get real-world, practical accounting experience balanced with academic theory, but also make valuable connections with professionals in your industry.
In under one year, USD's MACC and MTAX programs offer:
- A personalized learning experience. Get one-on-one attention and develop supportive relationships with small class sizes, group projects, and accessible professors.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum, designed to help you gain technical, communication, and leadership skills you can apply to the accounting world.
- Values-based education, to help you supervise others and evaluate the toughest ethical questions.
- Study abroad opportunities. Visit international CPA firms, gain global exposure, and learn global accounting practices.
- Connections to local professionals through mentorships, our formal recruitment program, and events.
At the University of San Diego, you'll access many opportunities to advance your accountancy career and become a more responsible leader in your industry. Apply today or call us to have your questions answered.
Is tax your area of focus? You might be interested on USD's specialized accounting degree: Master of Science in Taxation.
Program Length 10-12 Months
Courses Per Semester 10 Courses (30 Units)
Cohort Size Self Paced
Average Work Experience 0-2 Years
Average Age At Enrollment 24-26
Carlton O'Neal, clinical professor of marketing, has received faculty certification f…
The University of San Diego School of Business has launched new undergraduate dual de…
Research by Adriana Vamosiu, assistant professor of economics in the University of Sa…
6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Shiley Center for Science and Technology 261
6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Degheri Alumni Center Boardroom and Back Patio
6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Avila's El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant