› Alumni Association
School of Business Administration Alumni Council
The School of Business Administration (SBA) Alumni Council is a group of engaged USD business graduates dedicated to enhancing USD relationships by connecting alumni with each other, with students, and the University through a variety of networking and professional events.
The SBA Alumni Council, made up of elected members who serve as a sounding board for the school, exists to serve all undergraduate and graduate alumni from the School of Business Administration by:
- Promoting professional development
- Building a strong alumni network and community
- Enhancing the reputation of USD and the School of Business Administration
- Hosting exclusive School of Business alumni events, both locally and nationally
- Facilitating local, national and international events, in partnership with the University of San Diego Alumni Association and the European Alumni Association.
If you would like more information about the School of Business Administration Alumni Council, please contact Brittan Trozzi at email@example.com or 619.260.4750.