1. The graduate application for admission.
2. The application fee of $45, $80 for School of Business programs, payable through the application system.
3. Official transcripts documenting each course taken beyond the high school level (whether or not within a degree program) and all degrees awarded. Transcripts that do not bear the registrar's signature and/or the institution's seal are not official. If your school has the capability to send secure, electronic transcripts, please have the institution send them to email@example.com. International Applicants click here for transcript information.
4. Letters of recommendation from professors familiar with the applicant's scholarly work or from professional supervisors who have had experience in a graduate program and who can provide information regarding the applicant's potential for success as a graduate student. Two professional letters of recommendation are required for programs within the School of Business and certain programs within the School of Leadership and Education Sciences. Please refer to the department web pages for specific information.
5. Current resume.
6. Personal statement, research interest statements and/or essays. Please check the department Web site for specific statement requirements.
7. Standardized admission test scores when required by department.
Please send all application materials to:
University of San Diego
Office of Graduate Admissions
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110-2492
Phone: (619) 260-4524, Fax (619) 260-4158