1. The graduate application for admission.
2. The application fee of $45, $80 for School of Business programs, payable through the application system.
3. Official transcripts documenting each course taken beyond the high school level (whether or not within a degree program) and all degrees awarded. Transcripts that do not bear the registrar's signature and/or the institution's seal are not official. If your school has the capability to send secure, electronic transcripts, you can have them sent to email@example.com. International Applicants click here for transcript information.
4. Three letters of recommendation from professors familiar with the applicant's scholarly work or from professional supervisors who have had experience in a graduate program and who can provide information regarding the applicant's potential for success as a graduate student. Two professional letters of recommendation are required for programs within the School of Business.
5. Current resume.
6. Personal statement, research interest statements and/or essays. Please check the department Web site for specific statement requirements.
7. Standardized admission test scores when required by department.
Please send all application materials to:
University of San Diego
Office of Graduate Admissions
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110-2492
Phone: (619) 260-4524, Fax (619) 260-4158