How to Access Services
The easiest way to secure services is by visiting the online USD MyWellness Portal at https://mywellness.sandiego.edu and using your USD MySanDiego username and password to logon to the portal. This portal can be accessed via any computer or smart phone that offers access to the internet.
- If this is your first time securing Student Wellness services for the academic year you should begin by clicking the “Forms” tab and completing your Consent to Receive Services and Health History forms.
- Next you can click on the Appointments tab and follow the instructions to arrange for an initial appointment at the Counseling Center.
- After you schedule your appointment you will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire. Once that questionnaire is complete you’re all set!
- If you have any problems identifying a same- or next-day appointment at the Counseling Center that will work for you, please call the Counseling Center (619-260-4655) or come by Serra Hall 300 during regular office hours and ask for help.
- Please arrive early for your initial appointment so that you will have time to complete two additional, brief assessment questionnaires before your actual appointment.
- Once your appointment starts a counselor will assess your concerns and help you decide next steps. For example, the counselor may identify a support group that would work for you, or may arrange for you to begin counseling at the Counseling Center or in the community, or may arrange for a psychiatric evaluation, all depending on what makes the most sense given your concerns.
- A counselor-on call is available to consult about after-hours psychological emergencies at all times. The counselor-on call can be reached by calling Public Safety (x2222 on any campus telephone, otherwise call 619-260-2222).
- The 24-hour San Diego Access and Crisis Line (1-888-724-7240) also offers crisis intervention, information, and referrals.
Please take a moment to become familiar with our services by exploring our website.
*Office hours are extended to 6 p.m. on Wednesdays during the fall and spring semesters.